Quantum Mechanics 2 – FS 2013
Tuesday 14:45 - 15:30, HPV G4
Thursday 8:45 - 10:30, HPV G4
A syllabus for the lecture is available here.
- Fabio Cascioli/Lorenzo Tancredi, Irchel, Y-16-G05, Thursday 16:00 − 17:45, English
- Andrei Plamada, HCI F8, Thursday 14.45 - 16.30, English
- Stefanie Piebinga, HIT F13, Thursday 15.45 - 17.30, English
- Federico Chavez, HIT F32, Thursday 15.45 - 17.30, German
- Romain Müller, HIT J52, Thursday 15.45 - 17.30, German
Active participation in the exercise classes is highly recommended but there are no Testat conditions for this lecture.
Exercise classes start in the first week (Thursday, Feb. 21). Sign-up for exercise groups in the ﬁrst lecture (Tuesday, Feb. 19).
- B. H. Bransden and C. J. Joachain, Quantum Mechanics, Addison-Wesley
- J. J. Sakurai, Modern Quantum mechanics, Addison-Wesley/Pearson
- F. Schwabl, Quantum Mechanics, Springer